- Tracking the Spirit (for first year of a group). Explores peoples’ own spirituality, and familiarized them with the process of and spirit of CLC. At end of the sixteen meetings, the participants decide individually and as a community if they wish to continue to explore CLC. Useful for groups for whom there is no guide available.
Starting a Community
- Young Adult CLC Program: These meetings were developed for new young adult groups in their 20s and 30s, but they can be easily adapted to fit the needs of older or existing groups. /youth-adult-clc
- Nigerian Program developed by Dom Totaro, SJ in working with developing CLC in Nigeria. It has also been used by many beginning groups in US.
- To Share in the Life of Christ, Experiencing God in Everyday Life. A more extensive introduction into the CLC way of life. Published by The Institute of Jesuit Sources, 3700 West Pine Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108, 314-977-7257, Fax: 314-977-7263, e-mail:IJS@SLU.EDU.
- By the Spirit of the Gospel and the Interior Law of Love. Presents the first nine General Principles in a meeting format.
- A Pilgrimage: Praying with the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Published by The Institute of Jesuit Sources, 3700 West Pine Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108, 314-977-7257, Fax: 314-977-7263, e-mail:IJS@SLU.EDU