Our Charism exemplifies the following:
- Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, from which we draw our inspiration
- Meditation on the Word of God, on the doctrine and faith set forth by the Church
- Prayer, personal and communitarian; the search for God’s will in the events which are His signs to us, done with the help of spiritual direction and of that brotherly exchange that we make use of in our ‘communities of Christian life’
- Frequent participation in the sacraments, especially the Eucharist
- An organic bond with our ecclesiastical assistants
- And, in line with the origin of your movement, our eyes turned always toward Mary, our example of disponibility in her cooperation with the work of the Saviour.
The CLC Spirituality is rooted in the Iganatian Spirituality and the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius. This goes beyond retreat experiences; it is a whole way of living in the world which incorporates the spiritual dynamics of the Exercises.