Above Photo: CLC members from the Metro NY/NJ Korean and St. Catharine communities serve the homeless at the Missionaries of Charity soup kitchen in Newark NJ on December 23, 2016
Approved by CLC-USA's National Coordinating Council in 2008, the office of Apostolic Action and Advocacy's role is to identify, foster, support and communicate CLC's mission of apostolic initiatives and ministries.
- Communications - teleconferences, communal retreats, CLC e-newsletter, website, social networks
- Formation for Mission - work with CLC Formation Team; develop meeting plans, immersion experiences and encounters
- Advocacy - raising consciousness about issuses such as environment, immigration, human trafficing and services for the poor
- Networking - facilitate networking among CLC members locally, regionally, nationally and globally. Network with organizations such as Jesuit Collaborative, Ignatian Solidarity Network, parishes, etc
- Support - support CLC groups on mission through prayer, encouragement, communication and networking opportunities