CLC may be right for you if you:
The CLC Way of LIfe asks members to:
- Want to learn more about personal prayer?
- Search for further integration of your faith life and daily living?
- Need guidance in how to reflect on your daily experiences?
- Seek a process for learning God's will for you in your every day life?
- Desire to share your own experience of God with others who share common desires and needs?
- Want to hear others tell their faith stories?
- Feel called to bring about God's Kingdom of peace, justice and love?
- Personally commit to an Ignatian way of life;
- Maintain a regular prayer life;
- Use discernment in all aspects of life;
- Follow a strong sacramental life especially the Eucharist.
- Be committed to being a person of mission or service, a person for others;
- Incorporate faith sharing with other members by listening respectfully to each other in a nonjudgmental atmosphere;
- Be an agent of change in their own life's context.
To Find out More, or Locate or Start a CLC Community,
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org